Welcome to the Internet Registration for Guests System
The Internet Registration for Guests System (IRG) is an administrative database, developed to record the presence of visitors to the University and provide them with access to systems and services available at the University of Warsaw.
Please register in the system if:
- you are not already an employee/student/PhD candidate at UW
- you have already arranged the visit with one of the UW units
- you are coming to the University in one of the following purposes
- apprenticeship / internship other than scientific one,
- conducting didactic classes,
- conducting scientific research,
- conducting both scientific research and didactic classes,
- taking part in training / study visit,
- other purpose.
If you are still looking for opportunities, please contact selected faculty ( https://en.uw.edu.pl/about-university/faculties ).
If you have any questions regarding the system, please contact Welcome Point staff: firstname.lastname@example.org
Practical information about the University of Warsaw and stay in Poland can be found on Welcome Point’s website: welcome.uw.edu.pl
If you are interested in studying at the University of Warsaw, please go to the Internet Recruitment for Candidates website: irk.uw.edu.pl
If you are looking for job opportunities, please check: en.uw.edu.pl/jobs
If you are interested in volunteering at the University of Warsaw, please contact the Volunteer Centre: email@example.com
If you need assistance with regards to your disability, please contact Office for Persons with Disabilities: firstname.lastname@example.org